I happened to be looking at our logs (weird malformed URLs which 404 *shrug*) and noticed our search terms listing, odd as usual, so here are some of my favourites from the last week:
- objectivism and harry potter
- should women only use provacation as a defence
- werewolf ian wishert â€“ 5 hits, really!
- who is matthew hooton
- why is new zealand racist sexist and homophobic
- Latin America progressive forces on the decline
- tumeke bro
- herald mental illness 2009
- mutual exploitation model of the media
- social movement unionism
- what will happen if there’s no intellectual property
- taliban negotiating table afghanistan mission territories
and finally, the ever present reminder of this post:
Looking at the search terms always makes me marvel at the eclectic readership we must have, but today I’m concerned that we’re not meeting your expectations. So, in the spirit of BLiP, can anyone answer in 25 words any of the implicit questions? After all, what is the connection between objectivism and Harry Potter? Why is New Zealand racist, sexist and homophobic? and who really is Matthew Hooton?